1967-1972 Chevrolet Truck White Face Gauges
- Your Price:
- $19.99 (excluding tax) (You save $15.00)
(4 product reviews)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Color changes are custom made and take 7-14 business days to ship.
- Calculated at checkout
- Share It:
- Current Stock:
- Gift Wrapping:
- Pictures shown are of white face overlay only, we are not selling the gauge cluster assembly.
- Computer printed and cut on vinyl plastic for an easy to install process with perfect fit.
- Needle removal is not required at all besides the clock, the white gauges easily slip over the needles.
- Stock faces are not removed, our white gauges overlay on top of them and use the stock lighting.
- Overlays do not wrinkle or bubble in the heat or cold and can be removed with direct heat if needed.
- Makes your cluster up to 50% brighter at night with stock bulbs or install our colored LED replacement bulbs for a bright glow effect.
White Face Overlays in This Kit
- 100 MPH speedometer
- 5000 RPM tachometer
- Amp gauge
- Temperature gauge
- Oil pressure gauge
- Large fuel gauge
- Air pressure gauge
- Vacuum gauge
- Printed install instructions
White Gauge Installation Video
This text will be replaced
Our white face gauges are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship and to perform as advertised when properly installed in accordance with written instructions. Failure to adhere to and/or comply with operation manual instructions will void all associated warranty obligations. Should any part(s) prove defective we will replace it free of charge.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Easy as pie
Posted by George Colaizzi on 11-04-2011
Great kit, very easy to install and look great, would definetly recommend
Posted by Jerry Louden on 08-07-2009
Most noticed upgrade for the price.Very easy to install. Will definately use on my next project.
Posted by David Gosnell on 08-05-2009
The installation was super easy, remove the needles on the speedo, a little soapy water and you're done! It took under an hour and I had the white face gauges I wanted!
Great product....easy to use
Posted by Geoff Burdick- Charlotte, NC on 08-05-2009
This is a very easy product to use.....I used it on my 3 hole gauge....everything fit perfect for my white gauge transition!!!